Sunday, March 20, 2016

Tired still

1. Horrible dream last night....Della Reese gave me a perm without me knowing. I went off and was traumatized
2. My body is still in recovery mode
3. Understanding more of the development of children and the importance of nurturing, teaching, and encouraging. As an adult I think we forget that we had to be taught things that come to us as second nature now.
4. This thought was almost too revealing....glad I stopped
5. Mimosas!!!!!!!! 
6. I enjoy what I do, but sometimes I truly question if this is what God wants me to do 
7. Lemon and blueberry combo is nice 
8. It is so complicated
9. Spring flowers are coming!!!! And so are allergies!!
10. Gas prices trippin again!
11. The pics from the lock-in were great!!
12. Just want to be hugged and held by you again
13. Strawberry or grape jelly?
14. Still listening to Daryl Coley's "The Melody of Praise" and has me thinking about if we truly let God reign over all areas in our lives? I mean ALL areas?
15. Is waiting till marriage to have sex realistic? Why or why not? 
16. I need a dill pickle with a peppermint stick in my life
17. Mamma we made it!!
18. You are beautiful no matter what they say....
19. I figured it out! 
20. Facebook recipe videos will have you thinking you can be on Top Chef....nope




No comments:

Post a Comment