Friday, March 18, 2016

Don't crack!

1. #ALLBlackLivesMatter
2. I may or may not need a flask today...
3. You're beautiful, you brighten up my day
4. Thankful for the creatives in my life, they give me inspiration
5. I may or may not have forgotten to take my head scarf before going into the office....going to be a long half day at work (at least it was pink)
6. I miss my Vandy granny, I need to call her. Love her!
7. Today's musical playlist was so close to being music inspired by Knuck if ya Buck....
8. Allergies you suck!!!
9. Just let your soul glow!!!!
10. Why can't they coexist? Why can't I just be?
11. I just realized I didn't listen to The Read yesterday, GASP!!!!
12. Still blessed and God still loves me #thatsall
13. When I am alone in my room....
14. I need a new iPad....well I want one, but I don't need one...
15. Lack of adequate sleep makes Ursula....a little special
16. Yeah, brunch and unlimited mimosas are in the forecast for Sunday, who is down?
17. I love colors! Highlighters in various shades make me happy
18. I find myself saying "stop hammer time" at work and then breaking out and doing the typewriter.....what is wrong with me??
19. Yeah....the f bomb was sent a few times last night and I meant it!



No comments:

Post a Comment