Saturday, March 12, 2016

Feel your emotions

1. Not today satan! ~Chicago, 2016
2. Why does Ray J have new music? Why is it being played on the radio?
3. Let me run my fingers through your dreadlocks....love her music
4. I love when my random thoughts spark convo and share info that I or the people who read them don't know. 
5. Malia and Sasha better slay!!!!! They get it from their mamma!!!
6. “An intimate relationship does not banish loneliness. Only when we are comfortable with who we are can we truly function in a healthy way. Two halves do not make a whole when it comes to a healthy relationship: it takes two wholes.” #wordsmeanthings
7. Sleep last night #epicfail why couldn't I get 2 hours of continuous sleep?
8. When I share the story of my father...his death...really having a moment
9. Evolving is a part of life. I think people too often cling to the past and don't grow. Learn from the past, cherish it, but you can't live in it. 
10. Ariana Grande's ponytail needs to go!!! Is it her hair??
11. Do you know? Do you understand? I wish you did
12. Memphis dialect......classic!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment