Sunday, March 27, 2016

It's Easter!

1. Just because of the color of my skin?
2. When you see stop sign knocked over I guess they didn't stop...
3.  It's Resurrection Sunday y'all!!!
4. Anybody checked on that "bishop" who buried himself?
5. That video gave me so much life
6. I care about you so much
7. Can't wait to see the new hair color curly!
8. Yes I am working today, but that does not mean I can't focus and think about the resurrection and what it means
9. If we can have text convos in gifs what is your purpose?
10. Praying for the family of the Vandy alumni killed in Brussles, #anchordown
11. The Organized Noize documentary, had no clue they wrote waterfalls
12. We are going to make this happen
13. Do you wear your watch face outside or inside? I have been told I wear mine wrong, but it fees weird wearing it the other way
14. Yeah going to slow down on random thoughts on Facebook everyday
15. Glad Christy and family made it back! Can't wait to hear vacation stories over brunch and mimosas #hint
16. Just want you to be happy
17. Scale is not liking me this week, how rude!
18. What are you having for Easter dinner?
19. Figures I have to focus this week
20. Who is the best basketball player of all time?
21. 2 and a possible
22. Life is short, live on purpose, learn on purpose, and love on purpose
23. Can't deny it anymore
24. Some things you will never understand 
25. I am hoping for the best
26. Excited about getting back to reading, up for any book suggestions
27. The smile you put on my face #thatsall


No comments:

Post a Comment