Monday, March 21, 2016

Skin issues :-(

1. I need "that's racist" gif more and more these days unfortunately 
2. He's back!!!!
3. When I get 7 hours a sleep at night that is a miracle!!! Now can we make is 7 continuous hours? Waking up at 1am is not cool
4. It's Monday! Let's make the best of it!
5. Frank Ocean still trippin
6. Yesterday's sermon..... #confirmation
7. Where is your favorite place to travel?
8. Ready to discuss it
9. Toxic people really need to go
10. I love the First Family!
11. I was going to let the car get out....then I saw the Ted Cruz sign in their  yard, nope!
12. Smile! You're on candid camera!
13. If you only knew....
14. When you get a Coke and it is just right!!! Today is going to be a good day
15. Yeah....you were definitely not worth it
16. Take the time to pray for someone else today
17. What shall be my musical playlist today? 
18. Too many emotions right now
19. Whatever happened to Soul 4 Rrsl? Do you ever dream of candy coated rain drops?
20. Memories over things
21. Your got one question to ask me and I will be completely honest...what would you ask?


No comments:

Post a Comment