Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lips are better

1. White privilege....Maria Sharapova. Had that been Serena? Let me stop
2. So the side chick shows up at the wedding...what would you do?
3. Emotional eating won last night....not good
4. My random thoughts are just that, random, some give insight into me, but most you should never try to decipher into what I am thinking or feeling, take them for surface value
5. Me and Mariah go back like babies and pacifiers ~ODB
6. Nivea smooth sensation with shea butter....essential
7. We have become spoiled....was not happy that it cost my $21.59 to fill up my SUV this morning....yes the gas light was on, but that is besides the point 
8. Listening to old school Canton Jones and his song "Cute" now irks me....my salvation is not tied to rather or not I wait till marriage to have sex. The church and sexuality.....things must change on how the convo is framed
9. 3 deadlines today for the trifecta of drug companies......yeah I will be having a bottle (I said a bottle you read that right #dontjudgme) of wine tonight during Scandal
10. I so love it when you laugh and smile. Your happiness makes me happy


No comments:

Post a Comment