Friday, March 25, 2016

Figure it out

1. I was very random last night....
2. It's Good Friday!!
3. So this person really talks too much, but they are nice....I want to tell them to shut up, but it is hard
4. Facebook snooping yesterday gave me some sad news :-(
5. One more day
6. I did not workout yesterday m #epicfail
7. One more chapter to read of Sexuality and the Black Church, so many thoughts
8. Not going to church on Sunday, have to work
9. Must drink water!
10. Do you ever wonder about people you have lost contact with?
11. Today's playlist will be classic
12. First step is admitting you have a problem....I made it through yesterday without drinking wine
13. I need to catch up on Scandal this weekend, I so have been slipping
14. Late start today, but I so needed that sleep
15. Who got themselves a new Easter outfit?
16. All I came to say is Happy Easter Day!!!
17. So I wonder if that "bishop" is still gone be buried today so that he can rise in Sunday morning?
18. Critical thinking is a must
19. I will not do your job
20. Daredevil, Unbreakable Kimmy Schimdt,Orange is the New Black....do I really need cable?
21. I figure it will happen one day....one day
22. The candy jar is calling my name! I must resist!!
23. One day someone is going to appreciate and love my randomness
24. Take time to think about the meaning of Easter this weekend
25. Daily reminder.....flip flop season makes me happy



No comments:

Post a Comment