Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I love you

1. The hypocrisy can't you see it?
2. Realizing why I keep so much to myself
3. When you are in the middle of working out and your shoes go on to glory....Nike outlet came through last night! 
4. Wasn't going to finish out the month of fb random thoughts....
5. One word to describe me
6. Insomnia truly sucks....started writing random thoughts at 1am this morning 
7. I watched the interview, nope!
8. You say he's just a friend, OH BABY YOU!!!!!!!!
9. Delusional fantasies
10. When you realize you may not be able to fit brunch in this weekend....thug tears
11. Realizes I was really having a moment, that won't work
12. Empire is back tonight!!!!!
13. Must catch up on Scandal before tomorrow
14. Being a supervisor is hard, why is so hard for people to just do their jobs?
14. Mediocre is NOT an option!!! TWICE 👏🏿 AS 👏🏿 GOOD👏🏿!!!!!!
15. Wanna be loved
Not for who you think I am
Nor what you want me to be
Could you love me for me? ~Buju Banton

16. That's what you get for speeding punk!
17. Who invented bras? It had to be a man
18. Approximately 625 calories in a bottle of red wine....if I don't eat dinner I don't have to do en extra workout #dontjudgeme
19. Don't compromise your integrity for fame, you are getting major side eye right now
20. One more day!!!
21. Days without multiple meetings is amazing!!!
22. Going to be a very interesting day
23. My vocal skills are amazing
24. Please cultivate relationships outside of social media. 
25. I can't keep hoping you will understand 
26. The "not today satan" coffee mug....appropriate for work? You think they will get the hint?
27. Do you know how important you are to me?
28. Coke in the morning makes Ursula a happier person
29. My hair is now in a ponytail
30. Pan seared zebra nuggets! Thank you fb memories for reminding me of blue ivy's diet



No comments:

Post a Comment