Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Interesting place

1. Thank you Ohio
2. I have been up since 2am.....yeah it will be a long day
3. Why is the "thong song" stuck in my head???
4. Video clip I watched this morning reinforced #9 of yesterday's random thoughts. #thankyou
5. It starts with love
6. The Mimosas made me do it....shirt purchased 
7. Who will be the NBA champions this year?
8. Bought 2 new books (paper books not on my tablet)!!! Sexuality and the Black Church by Dr. Kelly Brown Douglas and Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates. So excited to read!!!!
9. Praying for save travels, fun times, and great family memories for my friends!!
10. So my president is doing his job and has a Supreme Court justice pick....republicans what you gone do now?
11. If you pinch me tomorrow because I am not wearing green the "Memphis"
will come out
12. Shopping for teenagers and kids is hard! Hope I did a good job
13. Between now and Friday so much to do! Yes I can!!!!! 
14. If your happy and you know it clap your hands!!! (Was going to say sexy, that works too)
15. Was slightly disturbed that I had to pay $1.99 a gallon on gas this morning
16. I am trying to become more comfortable with having the mentality of screw what other people think. Live your life! Love! Learn! Live!!! #thatsall





No comments:

Post a Comment