Thursday, March 24, 2016

Learning slowly

1. "Does the flag filter for tragedies only come in European countries"
2. Can see the light at the end of the tunnel
3. Don't think it is a secret anymore
4. Should I try tinder again? Is tinder truly online dating?
5. Please don't rain
6. So ready for Beyonce
7. The answer to your question is yes
8. Determined to have a great day
9. I can have an affair with nobody else but you
10. I can't find my umbrella, rude!
11. Just ask if you want to know
12. When will I stop doing my random thoughts?
13. You lied to me.....
14. White savior movies....stop
15. You have to love family!! I often do it from a distance
16. Finishing one book tonight! Then starting the next! You can get a lot accomplished when you turn off the tv and Netflix 
17. So this "bishop" is burying himself in order to recreate the resurrection....i will wait
18. You know what makes me smile? Music, sleeping, and you....now if I could have all three together? Let me stop
19. Phife's passing really has me thinking about my own mortality...tomorrow is not promised
20. Will definitely be writing on my first blog this weekend....when you found out
21. Proud of my friends!! They do big things!
22. Time to step out of my comfort zone
23. Having an educated faith....more than just an emotion 
24. Why did I dream about the new doctor? My dreams have been very random lately



No comments:

Post a Comment