Wednesday, March 23, 2016

RIP Phife Dawg

1. The hate fueled by the republican presidential candidates....beyond scary
2. Thankful for a friend who talked me out of pizza and wine last night
3. Just a few more days!!!
4. White privilege, why is it so hard for you to see?
5. 2 a days are hard, but I am on a mission
6. Oh my gosh I love you!
7. You already know what today's playlist is going to be....
8. Productive morning! Reading, catching up on news, washed dishes, worked out, and washed hair....now will I get to work on time?
9. Will I get in 4 miles this evening???
10. Israe Houghton....so many thoughts
11. Where does all the money go???
12. Seeing old school pic of my dad pop up in my memories....alcoholism is rough
13. I will remember to take my head scarf off before going into the office
14. My tshirts that get the most responses "I love bougie black girls" and "I like my men tall, dark, and Idris Elba" these are my favs! Wearing one to workout tonight
15. I so need a massage
16. What was the last book you read?
17. This time next year.....Napa Valley will be on my mind
18. Don't take the little things for granted
19. God is still in control
20. No it is not a Jherri curl, no you may not touch it, yes it is my real hair, and please stop staring 
21. What would you do if you could not fail?
22. Think I will listen to The Friend Zone today, although Hey Fran Hey's voice really irritates me
23. Can I kick it?



No comments:

Post a Comment