Monday, March 7, 2016

Lips are sexy

1. I get how it can be news to some of you that people are victimized by systems legitimated by your nation, countrymen, and god. But I’m black and female and southern. I call that Tuesday. ~Tressie McMillan Cottom
2. Through Facebook memories I have been doing random thoughts for at least 3 years....whoa!
3. I have the day off...what shall I do? I need to finish last season of House of Cards before I start the new one #dontjudgeme
4. One thing I don't like.... Branding of people. What I mean by that people continuously try to create this "brand" or "image" of themselves, but is it really you? I mean I get it....just don't like it. What happens when that brand is damaged? You are still you...more than the brand you created.
5. Why do I wait till the last minute to pack, but takes me weeks...okay months to unpack and out up my suitcase?
6. It doesn't change who you are. Just an aspect of you. Don't let it define you
7. Nashville needs a brunch festival. Someone needs to make this happen 


No comments:

Post a Comment