Sunday, March 13, 2016

My eyes are not awake

1. The first amendment says...."Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." so...tell me why people want to bring this up when people protest Trump?
2. Relationship goal posts....don't like them.
3. Scale and I are friends again....not besties, but friends
4.  I am doing too much, crashing soon....
5. This losing an hour has me jacked this morning, my eyes are in struggle
6. Shrimp and pesto pizza is on the menu this week....let's see how this turns out
7. “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you are not.”
8. Maybe Gatlinburg weekend for my birthday?
9. Everybody got a hustle....can we just work on perfecting our craft? Being a great at one thing versus being mediocre at a bunch of things?
10. Planning a lock in for teenagers is  not easy
11. Stop! Collaborate and listen!!
12. I wonder how many people actually read and enjoy my random thoughts blog
13. Corrine Baliey Rae featuring King -"Green Aphrodisiac" listen! Enjoy! #thatsall



No comments:

Post a Comment