Friday, March 11, 2016

My nose hurts

1. I have yet to hear an intelligent argument about why someone supports Trump...I'm truly willing to listen
2. The wine got me last night, didn't even make it to Scandal! Tried Ménage a Trois....I liked!
3. So Floetry is coming back to Nashville and the day before Beyonce.....hmmmmm
4. My scale was trippin this morning....well actually I have been trippin :-( grilled meat and veggies are in my meal plan now
5. Dwele's "I'm Cheatin" is a fav! One day...
6. I can sang! And no one can tell me different, humph!
7. I so love you!!!
8. These next 2 weeks are super busy, but it is worth it
9. I have to was my hair this weekend....straight or curly??? I'm getting excited about the blonde! Just a few more weeks
10. What is Rhianna saying in her song work? Seriously it sounds like gibberish 
11. I'm stylin! Profilin!!! (Who said this? I honestly can't remember)




No comments:

Post a Comment