Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hit em with the flex

1. My mood is happier when I don't read what is going on with the republican presidential candidates.....they make me sad
2. "Tell them, don't hate. Get on my level, hoe" ~Eloise, also got confirmation of this statement at church last night....not those words, but same meaning
3. Pictures to come later
4. Facebook memories of my random thoughts from a couple of years ago...funny how #6 has a lot to do with what happened yesterday
5. The Everest college parody commercial! #classic
6. Family first!
7. "To be like Jesus does not necessitate some mysterious, metaphysical action by God. Rather, it requires living a life characterized by loving relationships, those that are liberating, empowering, and life-sustaining." ~quote from book I'm reading currently
8. Getting excited! Yet nervous
9. So sleepy! So sleepy!
10. How do you drive down the wrong direction on the expressway?
11. But on the 3rd day!!! Will save almost any sermon
12. I was supposed to workout this morning :-(
13. Does not like the word nappy
14. Safe travels!!!
15. WebMD will have you thinking you have cancer.....steps away from the web browser
16. Do you want power or influence? 
17. Will not do brunch! Will not do brunch!
18. Celebrate differences
19. I want bacon! Lots and lots of bacon!!
20. I might have a problem when I have to frequently begin texts convos with "I have not been drinking"
21. Who all is going to church tomorrow?
22. One last convo with my dad....
23. Just be you!! 
24. Should I do a video of my random thoughts again?
25. I don't think love is a choice, I think how you choose to express or act on that love becomes the choice
26. Jimmy crack corn and I don't care!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment