Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Over did it

1. “The police could terrorize the Black community daily, yet if one Black person successfully defended himself or herself against a police attack, they were called terrorists.” -Assata Shakur 
2. When you are just happy that you got 5 hours of sleep!!
3. Our convo yesterday really made me smile 😊
4. I got hot sauce in my bag....no I really don't, I hate hot sauce
5. Are you where you want to be in life? I mean are you where you should be in this journey of life? Happy? Complacent? Eager? Blah?
6. That Ebony cover!!!! Slay!!!!!
7. I may or may not have had a Samoa doughnut from Five Daughters (hangs head down in guilt)
8. Getting use to Spotify.....not sure if I like yet. Any tips?
9. We be all night!!!!!!!!!!! Drunk in Love!!!! (I sound just like Beyonce)



No comments:

Post a Comment