Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Late today

1. "They rip off our culture then ignore our struggle" ~Riley Freeman
2. Shall I go see Spike Lee speak tonight?
3. I truly have a day with no meetings!!!!
4. I know I can ramble....sorry
5. I miss you!!! In my Aaron Hall voice
6. There is evil in the world
7. You inspire me!
8. Do you believe in soul mates?
9. See the way you make me feel...
10. Brunch without booze is just a sad, late breakfast (wise words)
11. Belgium has my prayers also
12. I think jobs should have a spring break that doesn't count against your vacation days
13. Body shaming....stop! Skinny does not equal healthy and fat does not equal unhealthy.
14. Loving my new book "sexuality and the black church" several excellent points and I have not even got to the chapters on homophobia and the church
15. I might want to get dressed for work this morning....my bed always holds me hostage after I work out, but get moving!!!
16. Where do you find inspiration?
17. Andrew Caldwell actually has a song on iTunes....nope!
18. Will you shadow dance for me....love that song
19. I honestly don't know why I post random thoughts on Facebook daily still, only supposed to post there once a week
20. Still figuring this thing out
21. Just get to know me, most people don't
22. Everything has a purpose....even bugs


No comments:

Post a Comment