Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Figuring out this thing

1. Trying a new juice bar this morning....I think I like
2. So much easier being fat, but once I reach my ultimate weight loss goal I am going to Napa!!!
3. Barack Obama will always be my president....drop the beat
4. When you can just talk in gifs...love it!
5. I am not superwoman, I can't do it all
6. I've got a date this weekend!!! Woo Hoo! (Just kidding! Lol! Maybe just speaking things into existence)
7. Why did I think St. Patrick's day was yesterday?
8. Do you know anyone who needs a Beyonce ticket?
9. Never stop learning! Your craft, your history, your faith, learn and grow!
10. After this weekend I might need a brunch debriefing on Sunday....but the way my weight loss goals are set up unlimited mimosas and burboun French toast might derail that
11. Love how nothing has changed now that you know
12. How many bubbas can I get through today?
13. One of my kids got me with "deez nuts" last night....kids still do this? She thought it was so funny....I was so confused
14. Mickey Mouse is back on my Apple Watch, he makes me smile
15. Please go vote today if there are elections in your state!!! (As long as you are not voting for Trump)


No comments:

Post a Comment