Tuesday, March 29, 2016

It's a miracle

1. Ending random thoughts on fb on the 31st....needs a social media break, well a fb break
2. Tomorrow I have an important meeting....praying
3. All in my feelings right now, thank you fb memories
4. Aiming for 4 miles this evening....what is wrong with me?
5. It's all fun and games until someone brings up somebody's momma...don't you talk about my momma!!!
6. Focus on the things you love, that bring you happiness, things that help you grow
7. What shall I cook for dinner tonight?
8. Blessed assurance! Jesus is mine!!!
9. Last night I asked the girls what their favorite song on the radio is....why were they shocked that mine was DJ Luke Nasty's Might Be? That song is always stuck in my head
10. Please stop telling me how I should feel
11. Let that shit go ~a wise person 
12. I already don't like you....then you do one of things I hate most??? Nope!!! You have been added to the list....you don't want to be on that list 
13. You are not deep you are just stupid
14. Too often people hide behind the Internet....words, memes, rumors do hurt people. 
15. I need new tennis shoes
16. Will you ever understand?
17. What is your favorite news station?
18. My Fitbit has officially died....broken, gone to heaven. Apple Watch don't fail me now!
19. I truly have no meetings today, none!!!! Let's see how much work I get done
20. Anthony Hamilton's tiny desk concert!!!! 
21. Figured it out! Facebook break is definitely happening
22. Brunch will be had Saturday....now what unlimited mimosa spot will I hit up?? Who wants to join?
23. I will never forget when she said good girls want a thug, one who can put that good lovin on them and maniputate their minds (there are no misspellings in that sentence)
24. My favorite doctors are leaving :-(
25. This face swapping on snapchat, stop! It is freaky looking
26. Pray for your friends, you honestly don't know all they are going through
27. I will never be your trap queen or your ride or die chick (I value my life) but I will have your back and support you 
28. Self care is a must!
29. I like big butts and I cannot lie!!! Where is Sir Mix-a-Lot these days???




No comments:

Post a Comment