Thursday, March 17, 2016

Random stop sign

1. What if Trump is actually elected president?
2. Bourbon, bacon, and chocolate chips....think I know what my next kitchen experiment will be
3. What if I told you I wasn't completely.....
4. I wanna know where the gold at? -people of Mobile, AL (love that clip)
5. You got caught stealing $800 worth of flip flops from Old Navy? Seriously? You know how many pairs of flips flops that is? Were you going to sell them on the black market? I can't!!!
6. A few more things to do before Friday! I am not superwoman, but trying my best to get it all done
7. So excited for you!!!
8. Listening to Daryl Coley yesterday had me jacked up. Music that inspires, teaches, and brings back memories...thankful for the legacy he has left
9. 9 days!!!!! (Promise it was random that 9th random thought was about the number 9)
10. Please recognize your hypocrisy.... 
11. Almost ready to truly talk about it
12. Daredevil binge watching this weekend!!! So geeked!!!!!
13. Meet me at the altar with your white dress, we ain't gettin no younger we might as well do it....yeah people actually used this as their wedding song 
14. What is your favorite Stevie a Wonder song? I think mine is "If It's Magic"
15. "I would feel much better if he has a sugar daddy!" -a friend
16. When you have 4 hours of meetings in your day PLUS at least 8 hours of work to do.....yeah the math does not add up
17. Growth and comfort can't coexist....taken from another friend's random thoughts this morning. #confirmation



No comments:

Post a Comment