Monday, March 28, 2016

Stomach hurts

1. Do I really have to go to work today?
2. Great convo last night...
3. Are you worth it???
4. Yeah....should not have drank the bourbon last night
5. Hope everyone got a message on Ressurection Sunday, although I was not able to attend church speaking with some of the women at the shelter I was reminded that no matter what stage you are in life you have something to be thankful for
6. You are the prototype
7. His yoke is easy
8. The beauty you see is a reflection of you ~Unknown 
9. I would attempt to go to Publix yesterday and it was closed! How rude!
10. I am worried about you
11. I am learning I am not the norm, my life is my life, my journey....don't compare me to other people or what you think I should be
12. Emotional eating won last night....yes I ate the entire pizza #dontjudgeme
13. Do we really fear God?
14. Riley helped pick the shoe deal, how cute!
15. What were your thoughts on batman vs superman? I keep hearing mixed reviews from people
16. Writing random thoughts toward the end of the month is hard
17. You like me or nah?
18. I have a lot to think about
19. You still got Halloween decorations up? Nope!
20. Career change?
21. Do you want to have children? More children if you already have them?
22. The blogger app has been so helpful to keep up with writing on my blog...I sometimes forget to log on via computer
23. As an artist please get paid for your craft. I support you
24. Will you still love me if I told you?
25. Interesting blog article I read last night especially with the timing of recent revelations 
26. Damn! Damn! Damn! In my Florida Evans voice 
27. Everybody needs people....people who encourage you, challenge you, motivate you, hold you accountable....you got people?
28. Admitting you have feelings for someone is not always easy....realizing those feelings might be better kept to yourself is probably best for all parties involved is even harder (see #26)




No comments:

Post a Comment