Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9, 2013

1. 32 years, 7 months, and 14 days....
2. How do I lose socks?
3. You are intriguing to me.....
4. Kid Fury's take on Ray J's new song.....watch it #thatsall
5. Why does my bed always hold me hostage the days I have early morning meetings???
6. Words do hurt
7. The fact that I play United Tenors, Justin Timberlake, and Tyler the Creator on shuffle......presents a very interesting combo
8. Processing the lyrics of IFHY....to love and hate someone at the same time, how do you deal?
9. The more articles I read on Tyler Perry's temptation the more I realize.....although my critique of the movie was superficial, but for a man who always presents a message in his movies.....there are several messages in Temptation that are irking me


No comments:

Post a Comment