Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013

1. When you try to do what is right....
2. Help me in my unbelief
3. This should have been a Starbucks morning :-/ but must stick to budget!
4. Thankful for grace and mercy
5. Lack of sleep is going to provide for a rough day :-(
6. The process
7. Mistakes :-(
8. Praying for Boston
9. The more I think about it the more I stress about it.....iCant!
10. Will not get hooked on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
11. Needs to focus and get my life together
12. Jesus!!
13. What if flying carpets were real?
14. The first song that pops up on iPod when on shuffle.....Floetry's Say Yes
15. She's a brick..... House!
16. Really was going to make this my last random thought, but after listening to the prayer call I have to focus on faith instead of fear. A lot going on right now, but God!


No comments:

Post a Comment