Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 21, 2013

1. Words have meaning ~Crissle
2. My gumbo was good
3. God is......
4. I am not old (self talk as I see all these prom pics of my kids)
5. If sleep is my goal then Benadryl and a glass of wine should be a good combo right?
6. Working on Sundays..... :-(
7. Determined to have a great day! You should too!
8. Corrine Bailey Rae's voice.....beautiful
9. Will workout tomorrow!
10. I have never.....one day this statement will change
11. Less than 2 weeks and you will be gone :-( when good friends move I am happy for them, but the selfish part of me wants them to stay
12. Hey, you, get off my cloud You don't know me and you don't know my style ~Method Man
13. Ever just want to bust out singing a Broadway Musical? This morning was Memories from Cats
14. Came so close to calling last night....smh!!!
15. Thinks next weekend will be a Farmer's market weekend :-)
16. What was your favorite childhood show?
17. Learn to celebrate others triumphs, no matter how small they might seem to you....to that person they could have felt that they just moved a mountain.
18. Perspective is important....
19. Have you seen 42? If not......go!!!
20. You are one of the few people that get me......
21. Annie are you okay? Are you okay Annie?

No comments:

Post a Comment