Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 20, 2013

1. Made gumbo.....can't wait to see how it tastes
2. Sometimes you just need a big bear hug
3. Sometimes the funniest stories about my sister pop up in my mind, I do miss her
4. Good visit at doctor yesterday.....
5. First time for everything
6. We can't be friends.....
7. Sometimes being a morning person sucks, especially when you stay up late :-/
8. What is your favorite male group of all time?
9. Basketball is the only sport I truly enjoy watching and actually understand it, why? I like tall men #dontjudgeme
10. You got to move it move it!
11. United Tenors back on repeat
12. Think I finally got enough sleep!!
13. Fair east side...i i ide
14. Music is always my escape
15. I think I want to play on the swings today
16. Team bun life
17. Who has the best hamburgers?
18. I love to eat ice
19. Season 2 of The Wire completed
20. Enjoy this beautiful day and focus on the things you do have instead of the things you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment