Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

1. Taking a mental health day
2. Direct deposit is a wonderful thing!!
3. One day at a time!
4. Crush is still going.....
5. One of my best friends is leaving me, I'm excited for him, but when I asked him was he excited about the move he said I can't be excited about leaving you.....I did not shed a tear I didn't (that's my story and sticking to it)
6. For those assuming...... #4 & #5 are NOT related
7. The Read today!!! So geeked!!!
8. Today will be a first
9. Praying for all of those doing the Country Music Marathon tomorrow! You got this!
10. Learning that change is good
11. Scandal has me jacked as usual....
12. You can get the entire menu at Waffle House for $40 ~Crissle
13. I'm not a playa I just crush a lot...... (So laughed as I typed this)
14. The overweight lover Heavy D
15. Four more random thoughts statuses.....
16. When I say Harrison could......my close friends and a few others get why this is hilarious! But I do stand by my statement.... #dontjudgeme
17. I get it.....now I have to just have the confidence to walk in it.
18. I love my kids!!! One day I do want some of my own (wow I just typed this)
19. I'm giving you some yak because you put your back in that ~Kid Fury
20. You too can prevent forest fires ~Smokey the Bear (I think)
21. When you can smile while going through......but God!
22. Have you seen John Boehner's daughter's fiancé????? Google him.....I'll wait
23. Why did I make an 8am appointment on my day off?
24. I love what I do!!!!
25. Wants to try chocolate covered bacon.
26. Today is a new day! New grace! New Mercies! I thank God for giving me another chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment