Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013

1. Faith over fear
2. Change....
3. Dr. Freddie Haynes.....what a word!
4. Body still hurts :-(
5. This is going to take a miracle
6. Never said it would be easy
7. Ratchet rap and hip hop.....you can't even put in the same category
8. Wishes people would understand
9. Can't keep doing this to myself
10. Scandal tonight :-)
11. The Read tomorrow :-D
12. Foolishness!!!
13. God still loves me
14. Came so close not posting random thoughts today......but I said till end of the month (good but rough night)
15. People assume too much
16. My weakness......
17. How do I speak honestly without them judging my try, yes I try, after seeing how telling the truth is treated I lie~ Anthony Brown and Group Therapy
18. But God.....
19. Tough decisions have to be made
20. Why did the chicken cross the road?
21. Grace and Mercy.....
22. If only
23. Neosoul Thursday.....think I will listen to some of my overseas favorites
24. First step is admitting you have a problem
25. I still have to remember to :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment