Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013

1. You create your own reality
2. Home remedies.....got any good ones?
3. Workout bag packed!!!!
4. Thankful for family
5. Spaceballs was a great movie
6. These Facebook recipes.....how many of you are really trying them???? O_o
7. A house is not a home....
8. Faith over fear
9. Chicken and waffles....is it actually good?
10. Lisa McClendon, love her music
11. Instead of ratchet music Monday I think I will listen to real hip hop....Dead Prez, Common, Talib Kweli to start
12. About a week left of random thoughts on fb....
13. Do epic shit today!
14. My last piece of advice is this simple… Persevere. Because nothing worthwhile is easy. ~President Obama
15. Might do the big chop again......
16. You can't live in the past, learn from it and move on (if I could truly get this in my spirit)
17. I actually own Ray J's Raydiation cd #dontjudgeme
18. When you wake up saying "don't believe me just watch" don't know if that is good or bad :-/
19. I still don't understand how you accidentally get pregnant. If you are having sex and not using protection correctly what did you think was going to happen? Yeah I said it.....
20. Is James Ingram still alive?
21. Do you still remember how to diagram a sentence from English class? Why did we have to learn this anyway?
22. It is Monday, don't be shocked.....you knew it was coming. So what are you going to do? I suggest look back at #13 !!! Just a suggestion :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment