Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

1. Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes but few have the gift of penetration. ~Niccolo Machiavelli
2. Movies like 42 always get me to thinking......how would I would have acted if I were alive during that time. Hearing the stories of my mom......
3. The Great Gatsby looks like a great movie
4. Are you worth it.....realizing nope
5. My bed loves to hold me hostage on Monday mornings
6. The cheese stands alone ~Omar
7. Will not let stupid people get to me this week, one day at a time!
8. When you get that notion, put that backfield in motion, hey! ~E.U.
9. Nothing like Juicy J to get your day started!
10. Would you teach me some moves? ~Bruce Leroy
11. My coworker mentioned adding me on facebook.....don't think so
12. My name is peaches......
13. Do kids still make prank calls? Don't think it would be as easy with the days of caller id
14. Turkey sausage and bacon, so not the same :-)
15. Hug somebody today :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment