Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2013

1. I already miss you
2. Every time I dress up at work they think I am going for an interview, I think I am going to start doing it just to play with their emotions
3. Just a couple of more days to the next The Read podcast.....yes it is one highlight of my week
4. I wonder if my neighbors can hear me singing in the morning and hear how fantabulous I sound??? Today's song of choice was Anthony Hamilton's Point of it All!!! Classic!!!
5. Going back to my music themed days....today will be gospel music, feel like listening to Smokie and Yolanda today!
6. Ever since I visited my favorite Nashville babies on Monday the itsy bitsy spider has been stuck in my head along with choreography.....love Teagan and TJ!!
7. Thinking about trying something I have never done.......
8. My crush is still going.....but I don't talk to strangers, this presents a problem :-/
9. As long as I cook at home it is vegetarian or vegan.....going out this problem
10. Try telling someone one quality you like about them today, unexpectedly you might brighten someone's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment