Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013

1. I'm talented, yes I'm gifted. Never boosted, never shoplifted~ Special Ed
2. It's Friday!!!
3. What is a mitch?
4. Love her I do!
5. Life can be funny.....
6. One thing that is hard for me to do.....cry in front of other people
7. Last time I had Popeyes chicken.....reason why I don't think I will ever have again
8. If one more person tells me I should just have a kid! For me goal is courtship, marriage, then kids. In that order!
9. Doritos tacos....have you tried? If you did, why?
10. Still struggle with if you are worth it
11. Who was your 4th grade teacher?
12. The Read today!!!
13. Boston be safe!
14. Prince's chicken for first time last night.....I survived
15. Never trust a big butt and a smile.....
16. Doctor today.....I'm good, no worries, and won't stress (my pep talk this morning)
17. Your words are still in my head
18. I love my job!!!!
19. Do a silly dance today.....if you are bold do it in front of other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment