Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28, 2013

1. Dance for you
2. Yesterday was why I call him my one of my best friends
3. Flip flops in the rain are not too bad
4. Will I see the crush today.....
5. I do cry.....just not in front of others
6. I too love ratchet music but will never claim to be hood, ratchet, or from the streets.....I am not about that life. ~me
7. Shock top honey crisp apple wheat.....not a fan :-/
8. Honesty
9. Lance Gross cannot act
10. My hooptie.....
11. My blackness is not tied to my speech ~Franchesca Ramsey
12. Needs more snacks in my kitchen.....waking up in the middle of the night and only having things to prepare is not good
13. Rain rain go away.....
14. Got a text from my mother after she couldn't answer phone..... progress!!!!
15. Let me upgrade you
16. My story is different.... but it is mine, get to know me and you will be surprised
17. What if I told you I have never......
18. When I think of home, I think of a place where there's love over flowing ~Stephanie Mills (from the Wiz Soundtrack)
19. God knew not to give me the talent of singing......you wouldn't be able to tell me nothin!!!! (But I still want to sing at somebody's wedding.....will it be yours?)
20. If my mother ever got on Facebook.....
21. Today is national kiss your mate day......participate if you can :-/
22. 6am is waking up late for me.....I know I have a problem
23. I love my mom!!! She is pretty awesome if I do say so myself
24. Yes I am a big fan of The Read and suggest to everyone to give it a listen
25. Thankful for a praying grandmother!!! (And great aunts cause I know they were praying too.....all of them and there was a lot)
26. Homemade hashbrowns, omelets, and biscuits for breakfast......I have a problem when I cook I cook too much, unfortunately no mimosas :-( I need to keep champagne in fridge for emergency situations as this
27. What ever happened to Kinu from A Different World?
28. It's Sunday!!! Church, rest, and friends in that order. My life is not perfect but I am truly blessed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment