Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 23, 2013

1. It hurts :-(
2. Savion Glover on Stand to the Side nice.....
3. Intelligence is sexy ~Dead Prez
4. That one lyric that makes you smile....
5. 2 CHAINZ!!!! has been replaced by ACE HOOOOD!!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!!
6. The crush is still going.....
7. Only a best friend would screenshot tweets and text them to you after you tell her you are not getting on twitter
8. I truly believe God has a sense of humor
9. Zumba tonight? I think I will (I have no rhythm so this should be funny!)
10. The fact that tattoo #2 is planned and #3 the vision is coming I should have the nerves to show my mother tattoo #1, lol!!! Yes I am still afraid of her......
11. Must stick to the budget!
12. Stacey Campfield.......this guy was elected? Let me stop.......
13. Weird dream last night....
14. Will not fall into the trap of Love & Hip Atlanta, will not get on the bus, will not!!!!!
15. You never know how words will influence you for the good or bad
16. What is a Bugatti?
17. I might rebel against some of the things my parents taught me, but thankful for the foundation they gave me....if you knew my story!!!
18. If it wasn't for cheese, bread, and alcohol....I would be skinny
19. Found a random Christmas ornament in my jewelry box, smh!
20. Lesson learned
21. Interesting convo last night.....
22. TCAP testing is starting, praying for my kids!
23. Why are people still shocked? I am not a unicorn!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment