Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 13, 2013

1. Really would love a picnic date with with wine and music at Arrington Vineyard's this afternoon.....a girl can dream can't she?
2. Think I will go see 42 this weekend
3. Wish they were tears of joy
4. Must stick to budget.....
5. Miss the fun times with you
6. There is nothing like classic Memphis rap, I remember my first 8 Ball & MJG tape, classic!
7. Will not chicken out of going to doctor on Friday.....will not!!!!
8. Juicy got em crazy ~ Oaktown 357
9. You wonder why I never tell you anything.....you ignore the small things so why should I tell you the big?
10. Having a weekend of no work and no planned activities? What shall I get into today.....laundry :-/
11. The duck face pic must stop!!!! Who thought this was cute????
12. Think my nail color for this summer will be green :-D
13. What do you expect in a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment