Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013

1. Think I killed a raccoon last night :-/
2. Kids are funny
3. Ever wonder why grass is green?
4. Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side....
5. I guess I have to visit NYC now....
6. I want you!
7. Not talking to you has been painful, but good.
8. How old is David Stern?
9. Nights like this I wish that rain drops would fa-a-a-a-all!!
10. When I crunch the numbers....
11. Hated it!
12. Words have meaning
13. I think too much
14. One more day of random thought statuses.....
15. Needs a social media detox
16. The Read will not be airing this week.....I'm ok
17. Please don't assume
18. Had a good weekend
19. Sometimes I forget who I am connected to on Facebook.....never know who is paying attention to your posts
20. Do you have a favorite news station? I am partial to NBC myself
21. This morning I had the urge to sleep backwards (feet toward headboard)
22. What is your favorite holiday?
23. Erykah Badu or Lauryn Hill?
24. No longer in denial.....I have a problem
25. What was your favorite Cosby Show episode?
26. I have to do this....
27. Wishes I still had my flute....
28. Give me a clean heart
29. It's Monday!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment