Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013

1. Each night gets better, but God
2. It has been a month and I truly believe you don't care
3. Still praying for Boston, and now West, TX
4. Headphones are a wonderful thing!
5. Sometimes you just have to be reminded
6. Been a while.....hookah soon?
7. Should have taken Benadryl last night
8. We wish you a Merry Christmas!
9. Doctor tomorrow......I will not punk out, I so hate going to the doctor
10. My father......when I think about his influence on my life.
11. Today's musical selections.... Robert Glasper, Esperanza Spalding, and Branford Marsalis
12. When did Facebook become Pinterest?
13. Red or White Wine? Any suggestions?
14. One day someone will get and appreciate the weirdness and randomness of me!!
15. So think mimosas would increase my productivity at work
16. Will not go to ATL to see Erro in June.....will not!!! Temporary sacrifice, got to stick to budget!!!!!
17. I so miss my salted caramel white chocolate mocha!
18. Love is a powerful weapon, use it for good.....


No comments:

Post a Comment