Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 24, 2013

1. Creativity in the kitchen....
2. Screams!!
3. Back in the day when I was young I'm not a kid anymore.....
4. It is SOOOOOOO much easier being fat
5. I have to stay busy because it keeps me out of trouble
6. Zumba......what was EYE thinking????
7. Will not get on the bus!!!!
8. You make me smile :-D
9. Pain!!!
10. I want....
11. Get to hear one of my favorite ministers tonight! Geeked!
12. I meant to get to work on time, but see what happened was....
13. Is love enough?
14. Traffic :-(
15. I love my jeep!
16. Brown or clear liquors?
17. My coworker said this morning that I look unstable.....that I look like my body is about to fall over, she is right....
18. No meetings, WOOO HOOO!!!
19. Thank God for the ram in the bush!
20. Curtis you were supposed to love me! ~Effie
21. I am a dork and I am okay with it!
22. So need a mimosa right now!!
23. What is one of your random thoughts today?
24. You were put on this earth to do something great.... Make sure you are doing what you were designed to do. Make this day great!

No comments:

Post a Comment