Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 27, 2013

1. If you had anything negative to say you're just a Keisha Kole ~Dustin Ross
2. Stevie J and his shenanigans IS Love and hip hop. Joseline, Kim, Momma Dee, Scrappy are the rest ~Eloise
3. The text convos between me and one of my best friends......really need to be deleted in case of an emergency to protect the innocent (and not so innocent)
4. Taking a nap at 5pm and waking up at 10:30pm is so not what I envisioned to start my weekend!
5. The crush.....
6. Random thoughts of college memories
7. Yesterday was not bad
8. Will Huck be reunited with his family?
9. NEVER go to Walmart during normal business hours
10. Kris Jenner turned a hoe in to a housewife and the whole family came up ~Crissles
11. I'm from Miami where n$&@#s shoot up people cause Rap City is a repeat ~Kid Fury
12. What shall I get into today?
13. Go runners, go!!
14. Netflix is in my future
15. I love Lester Holt!
16. Three more random thought statuses....
17. I miss you!!!! (In my Aaron Hall voice)
18. Still I Rise!!!
19. Rain ruins my flip flop plans :-(
20. Sinus headache this morning
21. Any suggestions for iPhone apps?
22. A week and you will be gone.....
23. Pain is inevitable
24. I forgive you
25. Just because you don't like your job does not mean you should be rude!
26. It's the weekend! No work! Dinner with a good friend! Me time!!!! I love it!!!!!
27. When you wake up wanting Waffle House......

No comments:

Post a Comment