Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

1. I wake up for 7am service.....but I never make it out of my bed so 815 it is!
2. When you know better, do better
3. Still have not filed my taxes....smh!!!
4. You never know who is watching you, your life is a testimony
5. Mr. Del's gospel rap is a fav of mine, need to pull out some old CDs
6. Just because we disagree doesn't mean we can't along. People need to learn to disagree without hate
7. Well.....picnic date at Arrington did not happen, Sometimes truly get tired of going places by myself #beinghonest
8. I'm different ~2 CHAINZ
9. I have to learn to let more people in
10. Your first love? Do you remember?
11. Jimmy want mo ~Jimmy Early (Dreamgirls)
12. If my mother says "Dr. Oz said....." One more time!!!
13. Everybody I know is on weed and alcohol. DMX is on some other shit. ~Crissle
14. Really dislikes the overuse of the word hater. The majority of people complaining about haters......truly don't have them


No comments:

Post a Comment