Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30, 2013

1. My last random thoughts on Facebook.....
2. I am learning never to say never
3. This past month has truly been rough for me, but I am still standing. Although I put a lot on social media compared to others.....you have no clue
4. Once I only post thoughts on blog I will probably be a little less censored
5. Are random things ever truly random?
6. What if I told you I was pregnant?
7. The Bosh memes are too much and too easy!!
8. Guess he is not interested :-/
9. Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur..... (Why am I reminded of my old boss when I hear this song, yes she was a phd!)
10. What is the big deal about Candy Crush?
11. Zumba tonight......pray!!!!!
12. I can change.....you can change! (What show did this come from?)
13. God is still in control!
14. This might be why I am still single.....I just don't get it :-/
15. Sleeping for 8 hours straight is a fantasy :-(
16. They turned Scholtzky's into a Bojangles, forgot they still were around
17. Still need to try Gus's chicken
18. I have to learn to stop worrying
19. Losing a parent and a sibling is never easy....
20. What food do you hate to even smell?
21. Dresses and flip flops :-)
22. Might listen to Fantasia's new one today.
23. Goal for today.....organize my desk at work
24. Snapbacks and tattoos....
25. What am I going to do when google reader is gone???
26. I still have stuffed animals and since I was in college I have named them after my crushes.....
27. Just because I am not doesn't mean I don't want to
28. Lymph nodes, lungs, and liver....
29. I still smile :-)
30. Thanks to all who have read my random thoughts! They will be I my blog and I am going to continue to use the same flow. Although Facebook can be fun and a great way to keep in contact it can become consuming....not deleting the fb page, but just taking a breather

No comments:

Post a Comment