Friday, April 18, 2014

Why it is so much easier being fat

(Thought I was going to write about Scandal, ha!)

1. I don't have to workout as much, you know how working out messes up my television schedule?
2. Cheese and bread tastes so much better than twigs and berries
3. My hair was easier to manage when I didn't sweat a lot
4. Being fat means people are less likely to sit next to you at movie theaters.....I need my personal space
5. My body didn't hurt as much when I didn't work out
6. I now have to really think about what I am eating and drinking!!! No mimosas (for now is killin me)
7. Although I know losing weight is better for me in the long run, the process I am so not a fan of
8. I didn't have to invest in proper running/workout shoes
9. I miss my mimosas
10. It is easier to maintain being fat, once you are un-fat you got to keep it up
11. Meal planning can be fun, but time consuming, when I was ok with being fat I could just order a pizza or go to Wendy's and be done, now I have to cute, sort, prepare, and cook
12. Making a delicious pound cake infused with alcohol and eating a slice daily was fun
13. Did I mention I miss mimosas?
14. When fat people don't comment on how they can tell you are losing weight, which to me is awkward cause I know I am losing it, but don't feel it
15. I am okay being fat
16. It is just much easier being fat
17. More insulation in the winter when you are fat
18. This list was made in fun and I know there are more benefits to being un-fat, but I wrote this just some things out. In the end my health is most important and although I don't have any health problems now, I know if I continue to stay fat they will come :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment