Saturday, April 19, 2014

Flip Flops

1. Oh how I love flip flops
2. I need to re-up my supply soon.......you can never have too many
3. Will be wearing flip flops to church tomorrow (with a dress of course......you know I always promise my mother will dress up on Easter Sunday)
4. If you wear flip flops please invest in a pumice stone AND make sure your toes or done.
5. Although my best friends hates when I wear flip flops he has learned to except it
6. Once I was over a friend's house and as I was leaving (they lived on a hill) it began to rain and I lost one flip flop, it washed away down the hill in the water
7. I now will still wear flip flops when it is cold
8. I have some cammo flip flops
9. The inventor of flips flops is a genius!
10. Old Navy flip flops are a fav
11. Technically speaking I am not supposed to wear flip flops at work, but.......until I am directly told not to I will buck the system #rebel
12. My love of flip flops came after college which is weird
13. Do you love flip flops? 
14. If I ever get married flip flops will be my shoe of choice.......my friends know this! 
15. Don't over lotion your feet when you wear flip flops, sliding in flip flops is not cool (but please use lotion ash is not cute)
16. Don't wear socks with flip flops that is tacky!
17. Why do people rush when Old Navy has $1 flip flops? If you can't afford them at regular price.......that is a problem
18. If you don't wear flip flops what is wrong with you???? Just kidding.......maybe
19. Today's flip flip color is black because they match my sweatpants, duhhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment