Friday, April 25, 2014

Hair

1. No you may not touch my hair  
2. Yes my hair is real
3. My mother has the same type of hair as me
4. If I didn't have my neck tattoo I would so cut off my hair again
5. My hair is naturally curly
6. Don't assume my hair is easier to manage because it is different
7. I really want to dye my hair purple
8. I want afro puffs
9. I love my ponytail
10. If you use all these chemicals on your natural hair doesn't it defeat the purpose?
11. Whatever hair you have embrace it
12. Can I rock a a mohawk?
13. I am not mixed
14. If you say if I had your hair one more time!!!!
15. Why do people feel it is okay to touch my hair?
16. Hair is actually down today.......left ponytail holder at home
17. Maybe blonde streaks?
18. Rain doesn't let my hair be great when it is straight
19. Maybe I will straighten out my hair next week
20. One day I will wear my hair blown out in a huge fro, one day
21. Bantu knots and my hair never cooperate
22. I love coconut and shea products on my hair
23. Please don't sniff my hair
24. Random, but I love bald men with no hair #dontjudgeme
25. Hair, it is just hair.....don't let it consume you and dictate how you feel about yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment