Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Social Media

1. People take it too seriously
2. Do you remember the days of collegeclub and blackplanet?
3. No, I don't need to know every place you go everyday
4. People use social media differently, make it work for you
5. I have 3 blogs and a tumblr that I get most of my thoughts out on, why? Most people don't read them, but it allows me to release
6. My username across most of my social media accounts are the same
7. When I took a twitter break it was hard for me to get back into the swing of it
8. On Facebook I have begun to dwindle down my friend's list. Not that I don't like you, just want to make friends list smaller.  I do it based on your birthday.....
9. I hate social media drama, had it once and never again. It ain't that deep
10. Not a fan of people blasting significant others or the other parent on here.
11. You can find the most inspirational, ratchet, sad, or mean things online........view things wisely
12. Sometimes I go back and lock at old posts or blogs and think about what was going on back then or how much I have changed, puts things in perspective 
13. I love how social media reconnects and connects people.
14. My random thoughts series has been interesting......
15. I wonder what will happen 20-30 years from now when it comes to social media
16. It has become a part of our lives, embrace it
17. I still have a few friends that have neve had a Facebook page
18. How do you use social media in your life?
19. My first blog was called "If You Only Knew" and it was started in 2007, WHOA!
20. Think people were more productive at work before Facebook
21. What is your favorite social media site?
22. Don't put all your business on social media!!! And if you do don't be shocked when people judge you for what you post
23. I enjoy social media!!! Not addicted, but it plays a part in my day to day interactions with several people, don't know if that is good or bad :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment