Sunday, April 20, 2014

Faith

1. Definition: complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
2. I struggle with my faith at times
3. Faith has gotten me through a many a situation
4. I learned the hard way that you should never put faith in people
5. I have faith in God, brought up in a Christian household, but sometimes wonder if I was brought up in a household of a different faith or no faith at all what would I believe in?
6. I am a person of logic.....messes with my faith often, things have to make sense to me
7. My faith waivers a lot when it comes to if I will ever go on a date or get married, easy for others to say wait and trust, but unless you have been in my shoes......
8. What do you have faith in?
9. Do you think faith is personal or should you be obligated to share it?
10. Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. Faith of a mustard seed.....
12. Do you have faith in yourself?
13. Walking in faith is hard
14. I know a couple of women named Faith
15. I don't always understand it
16. If I have half the faith that my aunt Mary had!
17. Reflecting a lot on faith this Resurrection Sunday
18. Don't judge others because their faith is at a different levels yours
19. I am thankful for my faith
20. Today I had faith that my gas tank would get me home from church, even though the gas light came on a little before I expected it........but I made it, Praise Him!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment