Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Love

1. Too many people confuse lust with love
2. I think people take the word love too lightly
3. Is it wrong that I love pizza more than I love some people?
4. Can honestly say I have never been in love
5. Some of the people I loved most in life have caused me the most pain
6. I don't think there is such a thing as unconditional love
7. Wishes people would stop treating relationships like business mergers. If there is no love.....all you have are things
8. Sex and love are not the same thing, I think you shouldn't have sex without love, just my opinion
9. What was your first love? Mine was music
10. Somedays it think about giving up on love.....just being honest
11. A mother's love I hope to give it one day
12. I do love flip flops
13. I think a lot of people are hurt because they were never shown love as a child, or a warped view of love
14. Between love and love ~Frank Ocean (lyric from one of my favorite songs)
15. I think all people have the ability to show love, just think most people don't know how

No comments:

Post a Comment