Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Things I am thankful for

1. My life
2. My friends who accept me for me and love me unconditionally
3. Mimosas, you know how much I love mimosas?
4. A job that I love flaws and all
5. A support system of people I can turn to in times of need
6. Ratchet music and it's ability to increase my productivity
7. As the old folks say a reasonable portion of health, despite my weight (which is decreasing) I have no major health problems and probably can do more than some skinny people (don't assume skinny people are healthy and fat people are unhealthy)
8. The Read, one of my favorite podcasts! Crissle and Kid Fury give me life weekly
9. The ability to see various perspectives in situations, my not agree, but I can see your point
10. A church home that I love, not as close to the people as I use to be, but I am thankful for lessons taught and growth I have had since being there 
11. Sundresses!!!!! The only time I like to dress up
12. The ability to laugh at myself, I am goofy and weird, but I love it
13. Music in general, it puts me in my zone. It speaks when I can't, it ministers to me when I am in my quiet place
14. Food!!! Yes I love to eat and cook.
15. My family! We are special, but I love them all.......even the crazy ones
16. My text convos......the dissertations, the random GIFs, they moments or social activism intertwined with ratchetness and sometimes inspiration and advice
17. I do love my hair, not always easy to manage, but thee ability to wash and go is providing convenient in this workout journey
18. Headphones at work to tune out the stupid people
19. Scandal!!!!! Even in this not so awesome season the joy of watching and interacting with friends on social media is fun!
20. Even you.......lesson learned
21. Flip flops!!!!!!! Love! Love! Love!!
22. Ability to not easily cry......my emotions are truly guarded most of the time
23. The ponytail! It is prob my favorite hairstyle
24. Netflix! Binge watching television shows and discovering indie movies is a joy for me
25. Social media, the good and the bad. I love how it connects people
26. My faith, yes I question, but my faith has gotten and continues to get me through so many things
27. Sunday naps!!! A gift from God!
28. Spring and Summer because I hate cold weather
29. All of you that take the time to read my random thoughts. They are a small piece of what goes on in my head.....scary right?
30. What are some things you are thankful for? Taking time to focus on those things can change your outlook on life. Think you always have something to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment