Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Naps

1. There is nothing like a Sunday nap!
2. Sunday naps are a gift from God
3. When I was little and got home late from church my whole family took Sunday naps, they are tradition
4. No matter what time I get out of church I think about when will I nap
5. Don't let me go to brunch after church and have a few mimosas, Sunday nap will turn into deep sleep
6. Yes, Sunday makes nap special, yeah you can take a nap on a Saturday, but trust it doesn't feel the same
7. After writing these thoughts I will probably go take a nap before Leverage comes on
8. No matter where you nap couch or bed it is heavenly
9. If I ever have kids I will teach them the importance is Sundat naps
10. Remember not to start Sunday nap too late, will mess up your night sleep
11. Do you take Sunday naps?
12. Glad I don't work during the day on Sundays now that was really messing up my nap flow
13. I think I might get in two naps today
14. A family that naps together stays together
15. Falling asleep during a movie helps me nap
16. Mimosas help lengthen Sunday naps 
17. When napping I try to wake up before the evening news
18. Had turkey sausage for brunch......yeah helping with my sleepiness
19. Working overnight some weekends really helps me take Sunday naps
20. I think you should have a Sunday nap
21. One reason I like to go to early morning service......more nap time #dontjudgeme
22. Think I will nap on my couch today
23. I wish I could have a Sunday nap during the week, I think I would be more rested
24. I hate when my naps are interrupter by phone calls
25. Cherish the Sunday naps, because the days you can't take one you will definitely miss them
26. Is this an ode to the Sunday nap
27. Nap time!! Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment