Saturday, April 26, 2014

Prom

1. All these prom pics on fb have me feeling nostalgic
2. I only went to my senior
Prom
3. I remember stumbling across my dress at David's Bridal for like $50 and my mother had the nerve to make me pay for it out of my own money
4. I went to prom with a friend
5. I had a blast at prom
6. I remember going to an after prom gathering at an hotel and running into some of my mother's sorority sisters (oops!)
7. Had a scholarship breakfast the day after prom, me and my date both got scholarship and we were on STRUGGLE!!
8. I forgot what hotel prom was at.
9. I still have the pics from prom
10. I think we ate at J. Alexander's by Wolfcahse before hand, that was when Wolfchase just opened, that was the spot
11. I had to have a date to go to prom, why? If I didn't I couldn't go cause I had no driver's license
13. I didn't like my hair for prom
14. I asked my prom date to go, quite hilarious
15. What's up with these "prom-posals" we didn't do all that
16. If you go to multiple proms do you need multiple dresses
17. My mother's prom date was actually the father of one of my high school classmates
18. I feel old when I see all these prom pictures 
19. What was your favorite prom memory?
20. Don't think my parents have me a curfew for prom
21. Seeing some of these prom dresses I am like WHOA!
22. I actually wore heels to prom, can you believe it?
23. I even danced at prom in front of people!
24. Think the theme was "if only for one night" I think :-/
25. If you are bold post your prom pic, ha!
26. Prom season is a memorable, enjoy it. It is not about how much money you spend, but having fun with classmates and friends, making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment