Monday, April 21, 2014

Ratchet Music

1. I have a true love for ratchet music
2. Ratchet music truly helps me become productive at work, it puts me I my zone
3. Memphis and Atlanta have some pretty nice ratchet music collections courtesy of Triple 6 and Crime Mob (not to mention the indie up and coming artist)
4. You might say ratchet music is a guilty pleasure of mine
5. "It's Cold in the D" is one of Detroit's finer contributions to ratchet music
6. Monday's playlist at work is usually dedicated to ratchet music
7. Yes sometimes I listen to ratchet music on my way to church #dontjudgeme
8. What are some of your favorite ratchet music selections?
9. Videos for ratchet music 
10. My urge to dance when ratchet music comes on and my inability to dance with rhythm often poses a problem
11. Ratchetpiece theater is a favorite YouTube series of mine
12. The video for Stilettos is classic!!!
13. What are some of your favorite ratchet lyrics?
14. Although I enjoying ratchet music, ratchet music in the club is not a good combo, good chance you will get hit
15. Lil Boosie's cd release will be a double dose of ratchet (New Orleans deserves and honorable mention for ratchet music)
16. Emmanuel Hudson's "She Ratchet" is a great ratchet song pointing out the characteristics of ratchet women
17. Is ratchet music exploiting ratchet people?
18. I come in the club shakin my dreads, throwin these bows and bustin these heads ~Crime Mob
19. Bumping ratchet music on a sunny day with windows down is amazing
20. I wonder what ratchet music I will listen to today
21. Ratchet music! Get you some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment